Indonesia and Malaysia
Indonesia’s economy grew six-fold over the past decade to become the largest in Southeast Asia and is fifth largest in all of Asia. It is fast catching up on the region’s powerhouses, such as Japan and China. Primarily predetermined by its geographic location, Indonesia has strong economic ties with Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and the United States.
Malaysia, with its abundant tropical forests, produces wood, rubber and oils. It is also a highly competitive producer of textiles.
In Indonesia and Malaysia, MyCom offers the following services:
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
- Factory & Social Audits (FA & SA)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Initial Production inspection (IPI)
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
- Container Loading Check (CLC)
- Production Monitoring (PM)
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Technical Writing
- Data Sheet