A booming economy, Taiwan benefits greatly from active foreign investment and thoughtful government strategy that steered the country practically clear of the 1997 financial crisis that crushed national economies across the region. Today, Taiwan continues to demonstrate stable growth and remains a prime manufacturing hub for electronics, machinery, pharmaceuticals and even arms and the military range. The state strategy continues to focus on stimulating export and minimizing inflation, and economic forecasts for this autonomous region are quite optimistic.
In Taiwan, MyCom offers its full package of inspection, tests and audits as well as technical/engineering support.
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
- Factory & Social Audits (FA & SA)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Initial Production inspection (IPI)
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
- Container Loading Check (CLC)
- Production Monitoring (PM)
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Technical Writing
- Data Sheet