Various estimates place India’s economy as 5th or 6th in the world, and its GDP from manufacturing (over 71,2 billion US dollars) exceeds the aggregate GDP from agriculture, utilities and construction.
Spanning 3 287 000 square kilometers and home to over 1,25 billion, India benefits from low inflation and steady GDP growth (currently, approximately $2,100 billion).
Major reforms were launched in the country in 1991 to boost India’s economic growth, investment and industrial output – spearheaded by such production/manufacturing areas as defense, automotive, communications, electronics, chemicals, food, textile, plastics, steel, mining/commodities, medical equipment and pharmaceuticals.
In India, MyCom offers the full range of its inspection/audit services:
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
- Factory & Social Audits (FA & SA)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Initial Production inspection (IPI)
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
- Container Loading Check (CLC)
- Production Monitoring (PM)
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Technical Writing
- Data Sheet