According to the World Bank data for 2015, the United States’ GDP has exceeded 18 trillion US dollars (or over $56,100 per capita).
The world’s largest economy by a huge margin, USA produces, imports and exports the widest variety of goods, products and services, but its real economic grandeur stems from the capacity to export technology and culture. An undisputed leader in sheer volumes, the United States economic supremacy is further reinforced by the tremendous purchasing power of its people and its enormous import potential.
In North America (USA and Canada), MyCom Suppliers Monitoring offers a full range of services, including accurate technical specifications, engineering support and all kinds of audits, inspections and laboratory tests. We provide international supplier monitoring programs, supported by a dedicated team of specialists in our offices worldwide as well as engineering, technical and other specialist assistance packages targeted to optimize your business globally.
Our top expertise lies in the following areas:
- Heavy machinery
- Consumer goods
- Medical equipment, instruments
QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
- Factory & Social Audits (FA & SA)
- Pre-shipment inspection (PSI)
- Initial Production inspection (IPI)
- Pre-Production Inspection (PPI)
- During Production Inspection (DUPRO)
- Container Loading Check (CLC)
- Production Monitoring (PM)
- Writing Technical Specifications
- Technical Writing
- Data Sheet